1. A MAC address is 48 bits (6 bytes) in length and consists of 12 hexadecimal digits.
2. An ARP Reply packet is broadcast so that all hosts can receive it.
3. Common data link layer protocols include Ethernet, PPPoE, and PPP.
4. The Open System Interconnection (OSI) reference model divides a network into seven layers. Which of the following lists the seven layers in the correct order, from bottom to top?
5. Which of the following port numbers is used by Telnet?
6. What are functions of the network layer?
7. Which of the following statements are true about the layers in the OSI reference model?