1. During Layer 3 communication, the source and destination MAC addresses of a packet are changed each time it passes through a Layer 3 device.
2. To implement inter-VLAN communication through sub-interfaces, which of the following commands needs to be configured for VLAN termination on the sub-interfaces?
3. Which of the following statements about a Layer 3 switch is false?
4. Which of the following statements is false about routing on Layer 3 switches?
5. If sub-interfaces are configured to implement inter-VLAN communication, which of the following interfaces should be configured to connect a switch to a router?