1. NAPT translates not only IP addresses but also port numbers to implement 1:N mappings between public and private addresses.
2. Which of the following NAT technologies can only use an interface address as the post-NAT public address?
3. Which of the following NAT technologies can be deployed on egress network devices to enable external users to access only a TCP port of an intranet server?
4. Which of the following are not translated by NAPT?
5. Which of the following NAT technologies can be used to enable external users to proactively access an intranet server?