1. Network devices enabled with SNMP run the agent process. The management process of an NMS interacts with the agent process through SNMP packets.
2. Which of the following packet types is used by SNMPv2c to proactively send traps to an NMS and requires a response from the NMS?
3. Unlike SNMPv1, SNMPv2c uses which of the following packet types to query OIDs in batches?
4. Which of the following are attributes of managed devices defined in the MIB?
5. Which of the following new security features that SNMPv3 provides over SNMPv1 and SNMPv2c?